- Fill the water reservoir with clean water.
- Turn on the Aerogarden and wait for it to warm up.
- Add your plants, making sure they are level and submerged in water (do not overfill).
- Close the Aerogarden’s lid and wait for it to reach equilibrium ( approximately eight hours).
- Unplug the Aerogarden and remove your plants.
- Clean the Aerogarden using a damp cloth.
- Plug in the Aerogarden and wait for it to reach equilibrium (approximately eight hours).
- Enjoy your fresh produce!
You must add your plant’s level and submerge it in water to the reservoir. Overfilling the water reservoir may cause the Aerogarden to overheat or malfunction, resulting in damage to your appliance. We recommend filling the water reservoir no more than two-thirds full.
Do not place heavy objects on top of the Aerogarden while in use. Doing so may cause damage to the appliance or the plants.
Cleaning The Aerogarden:
The Aerogarden is not a self-cleaning appliance. Regularly clean the exterior of the Aerogarden using a damp cloth to remove all residue and dirt. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives, which may damage the Aerogarden’s finish.
Please do not place the Aerogarden in direct sunlight and do not expose it to extreme plants. If you notice any malfunctions, unplug the Aerogarden and contact customer support.
To clean your Aerogarden:
- Unplug the Aerogarden cold or heat. Doing so may cause damage to the Aerogarden’s components.
- Plug in the Aerogarden and wait for it to reach equilibrium (approximately eight hours). Unplug the Aerogarden and remove your plants.
- Wipe down the exterior using a damp cloth.
- Clean any residue or dirt using a mild soap and water solution. Dry off the Aerogarden with a clean, dry cloth before plugging it in and replacing your plants.
Tips To Get Most Out Of Aerogarden:
- Aerogarden is an out of the box ready product to use with the help of some assembly,
- Aerogarden is best when used in direct sunlight.
- Check the water level every day and refill as needed.
- Aerogarden needs a steady supply of fresh, clean water to operate effectively.
- Aerogarden needs good drainage so excess water can escape. If you do not have a drain at the bottom of your Aerogarden, use a piece of paper towel to carefully place over the opening to catch any water that spills outside.
- These are sensitive to high levels of humidity. Keep the Aerogarden area free of condensation by allowing air to circulate freely and avoiding placing objects on top of the unit that can create a seal.
- Aerogarden needs periodic cleaning using a damp cloth and mild soap or water.
- If your Aerogarden becomes covered in mold, it is best to dispose of it and purchase a new one.
- Aerogarden can be mounted on a tripod or stand for easier viewing.
- When first setting up your Aerogarden, make sure to calibrate the temperature. To do so, remove the green cover and place it in an incredible (but not freezing) location for 10 minutes. Replace the cover and wait 10 minutes before checking the temperature.
- When your Aerogarden needs to be serviced, please refer to the instructions with your unit.
Easiest Ways To Use Aerogarden:
There are a few ways to use aerogarden.
1: One of the easiest ways to grow plants and herbs or vegetables in an aerogarden is using hydroponics systems.
2: You can also use an aerogarden to study how plants grow. Aerogarden is a great way to see the different stages of growth and how plants change over time.
3: Another way to use an aerogarden is to propagate plants. This means you can take a plant from the aerogarden and grow it in a different way outside.
4: Finally, you can use an aerogarden to produce food. Aerogardens are great for growing vegetables and fruits. You can also make juice, smoothies, or salad in your aerogarden.
Advantages Of Using Aerogarden:
Aerogarden is a great way to get your vegetables without leaving your home. All you need is an aeration system and some soil.
Aerogarden uses air pressure and sunlight to create plants, so no chemicals or Seeds are required. There are many different types of aerogardens, so find one that fits your needs. You can buy an aerogarden kit or build one yourself.
Disadvantages of Using Aerogarden:
There are a few disadvantages to using an aerogarden.
1: One disadvantage of aerogarden is that they require a lot of space. They can be small or large, but they all need at least 4 square feet of soil.
2: Aerogarden also requires water and sunlight. If you don’t have access to these things, your plants will not grow.
3: Aerogarden can be expensive to buy or build. You may need to spend around $100-$300 to start.
4: Lastly, some people find it challenging to maintain an aerogarden. They need frequent watering and sunlight, susceptible to pests and diseases.
Overall, aerogarden is a great way to grow plants and herbs or vegetables in your home. They require a bit of space and upfront investment, but they are worth it in the long run. Aerogarden is also great for learning about plant growth, propagation, and food production. If you can get past the initial costs, aerogarden is a great way to have fresh produce in your home without going outside.
How To Use Different Aerogarden:
Fill the aerogarden’s water reservoir to the appropriate level with tap water. If using municipal water, make sure it is high quality and free of pollutants. Add two tablespoons of food scraps (i.e., kitchen waste, fruit and vegetable peelings, coffee grounds) to the water reservoir. Screw on the aerogarden’s air pump and wait 10 minutes for it to initialize. Once initialized, turn the air pump on high and wait until the water begins to bubbly (this could take up to 30 minutes).
The Process is identical for all-size aerogarden. Still, capacity may differentiate and increase the amount of water and food according to capacity to get the best possible growth of your plants and vegetable.
If your aerogarden has a water pump, be sure to keep the air pump running. If you turn off the air pump, the water will stop bubbling, and your aerogarden will not grow plants.
Once your aerogarden is initialized and bubbling, add the desired amount of potting soil to the bottom of each planting container. Plant the Aerogarden’s seedlings into the soil and water the plant well. Aerogarden plants grow slowly at first but will quickly begin to produce buds and flowers.